Friday, September 9, 2011

TopShop Success

I did mange to check out the mad-house that was TopShop last night.  I was only able to do a lap around the 1st floor (it's 3 stories!!) and already found a ton of glittery tops, flowy skirts, and Chicago shirts that I need to have.  I can't wait until the crowds die down and I can actually shop! They have a line of clothes exclusive to the Chicago store which I just adore!


Not only was it the grand opening, but it was also Fashion's Night Out in Chicago, so there was a red carpet and big crowds with cameras awaiting the arrival of someone special.  We asked around and heard that Kanye, Rihanna, Beyonce and JayZ were all coming.  So obviously no one had any idea what was actually going on.  So needless to say, there were no celeb spottings, only gorgeous, must-have clothes spottings.  I don't know which is better!

No comments: