Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bracelets, Bracelets, Bracelets!

Lately I'm seeing a big trend of wearing a ton of random bracelets stacked on top of each other.  I absolutely love this look, I think it's such a fun and unique look.  I just recently got into the whole bracelet fad, so my collection of bracelets is pretty weak at the moment, but I plan to start stocking up so I can achieve this fabulous look! 

Last week on Project Runway, Anya Ayoung-Chee stacked dozens of bright colored bangles on each arm.
Photo via My Lifetime.

Maybe I need to get a big gold watch like this one?  That could add some bulk to a minimal amount of bangles.
Photo via Kush & J.Crew's Tumblr
Another gorgeous stacking via the Glitter Guide
Amazing collection from Refinery 29
 
My own sad attempt at stacking up my bracelets. 
Clearly, I need to go shopping this weekend...right?

No comments: