Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Premiere Week - Tuesday's Lineup

This might be my favorite week of the Fall - when all of my favorite TV shows kick off their new seasons.  We've got the house stocked with food and wine, I baked a fresh batch of cookies last night, and plan to spend most of the week curled on the couch reuniting with all of my favorite characters as well as meeting some new ones.

On tonight's agenda, a round-up of some great Fox television.  Starting with an hour of my favorite singing high school students on Glee.
Followed by a brand new show called The New Girl.  This looks absolutely adorable and I can't wait to check it out! Who doesn't love Zoey Deschanel?!
And we will finish the evening with an new episode of Raising Hope.  When this show started last season, I wasn't sure it was going to last, but I'm so happy it's back for a second season!  The characters are seriously hilarious and I always find myself LOL-ing when I watch it.

And for a little dose of drama, I will also be tuning if for my guilty pleasure...90210 on the CW.


Happy Premiere Week!

No comments: