Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nail Trend

I've been seeing this new nail polish trend everywhere lately, where you paint all but your ring fingers one color and the two ring fingers a different color or style.  I think the look is so fun and I decided to try it myself!  Needless to say, I can't stop staring at my nails as I'm typing this - I love it!

Via Cupcakes and Cashmere
Via Behind the Chair at the Beauty Bar

Via The Beauty Department

My own version! With Ulta's Smoke Screen and Essie's Chinchilly

2 comments:

LAURA said...

you have nice looking hands.

beautye.shop said...

A beauty shop may also offer hair removal services such as waxing and threading. Some shops offer sun tanning options or teeth whitening services. A beauty salon that offers cosmetic treatments is sometimes called a beauty parlor or a beauty salon, but a beautician is normally someone who holds an occupational license in cosmetology. Other variations of this type of business include hair salons and spas.