Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So Lush!

My best friend and I hit up the Lush counter at Macy's the other day, because she heard they made some sort of body deodorant (seriously, this stuff was awesome!), and she wanted to check it out.  It turned out to be an incredibly eye-opening experience for both of us.  I've always known Lush made all kinds of gorgeous smelling (and looking!) soaps and bathbombs, but they showed us a ton of other products I'd never seen before that I just fell in love with.  And the best part was, they are all totally affordable!

First of all, did you know solid lotion existed?  I had never heard of such thing until we saw it at Lush.  After testing it out, my arms were transformed into baby-soft skin.  Not only do they have bars of lotion, they also had bronzing and shimmer bars!  They look just like bars of soap, and you simply rub them on your skin to get either a bronzed look, or just a light shimmer...brilliant!

Photo of bronzing bars via Lush

Then we found the massage bars, which are made to rub on sore muscles.  The Wiccy Magic was by far my fave.  It was sort of like a solid Icy Hot!
Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar via Lush

Finally, we tried the Honey Trap Lip Balm which I'm kicking myself for not buying on the spot.  My lips were so soft for so long after I tried this (We also did the bubblegum sugar lip scrub....yum!). 

Honey Trap Lip Balm via Lush
Needless to say, I will be back. Soon.  With cash.

No comments: