Thursday, September 22, 2011

Premiere Week - Thursday's Lineup

Thursday's are going to be out of control for me.  I don't think it will be possible to cram all of these shows into one evening.  Looks like I'll have plenty to watch on the DVR over the weekend!

The night begins with a killer NBC lineup starting with Community, which might be one of the funniest shows on television.  It's just so silly, you can't help but love it!


Then we will finally find out once and for all, who is the new boss on The Office!
LOVE this promo ad!
The new NBC show, Whitney begins tonight as well.  I think I'll give it a shot - it looks pretty cute.


And if that wasn't enough, I've got my regular Thursday night shows -  Project Runway and Jersey Shore.



And on top of alllll of that, there is a TWO hour premiere of Grey's Anatomy tonight!  That is way too long if you ask me, but of course I'll DVR it and watch it Sunday night.

Whew! Is it Friday yet?

No comments: