Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Premiere Week - Wednesday's Lineup

Only two shows on tonight's lineup, but they are both one hour specials, so they will keep me busy most of the evening.  Tonight it is all about ABC and family shows, kicking the evening off with an hour of The Middle. I have completely fallen in love with this show.  It's more real-life than a lot of other shows - they deal with every day issues and they are all a bit strange which makes it so entertaining.  I think Sue Heck might be one of my favorite television characters.  It might be because I see a little bit of my high school-self in her, or maybe it's her unkempt hair, or her love of pastel colored clothing, but I freaking love Sue Heck.
Ohhh Sue.

Then we end the night with the much anticipated one hour special of Modern Family. Like every other girl in America, I'm hopelessly in love with Phil Dunphy, and I am so excited to have him back in my life on Wednesday evenings.  Can this show please be a full hour every week?!

And I'm going back and forth on whether or not I want to get into the X Factor.  I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but I probably don't need yet another weekly television show in my routine.  But if time allows this evening, maybe I'll give it a shot.

No comments: