I recently went to visit my sister in Iowa to see her new (and awesome) apartment. Before I went, I did some searching for the perfect house-warming gift and came up with several ideas (I ended up going with the slate cheese-board which went over quite well!)
1. Vintage-esque picnic basket they can use to explore the parks in their new neighborhood.
2. "Cheers" wine glasses to congratulate them on their new home.
3. Perforated Napkins which can also be used as placemats or a table runner! Perfect way to add a splash of color to their new kitchen.
4. Slate Cheese Board for when they invite you over for dinner parties.
5. Adorable Wizard of Oz inspired There's No Place Like Home Print to add some whimsy to their place.