Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spooky Shoes!

In the spirit of Halloween which is coming up this weekend, I thought I'd continue with the Halloween posts! 

I know some offices are into dressing up at work for Halloween, but my office isn't one of them.  I'm not sure I'd be okay with coming into work in full costume, but I would totally be okay with rocking some of these spooky Halloween shoes at work instead! 

Glitter 'N Glue created these amazing and quirky googly eye shoes (inspired by the Christian Louboutin version).  Wouldn't they be so much fun to wear?! I can only image the rattling sounds they make when she walks!

Image via Glitter 'N Glue

These Rockabilly Halloween Witches Zombie Flesh heels from NixxiRose are down right scary!

Image via NixxiRose's Etsy Shop

And these Sam Edelman Roza Pumps are just the right amount of eerie for daytime Halloween attire, and you might actually find a time to wear these again!
Image via Nordstrom


No comments: