Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pot Pies

In this month's issue of O Magazine I came across these delicious-looking pot pies from Flourish Baking Company in New York.  You can order them online and have them shipped directly to you, ready to bake. They come if four amazing flavors - Lentil Simmer, Ratatouille, Slow-Cooked Greens and Sweet Potato Mash (I think this might be my first choice!)
Image via Flourish Baking Company

I've never explored the world of ordering pre-made food online and having it mailed to me, but I think I might test it out starting with these yummy pies.  They would be the perfect thing to keep in the freezer for those chilly nights when you just want to stay in and curl up on the couch with some tasty and warm comfort food.  I'll let you know how it goes!
Image via Flourish Baking Company


No comments: