Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Hair

Refinery 29 recently posted an article on "The Lazy Girl's Guide to Gorgeous" which was right up my alley.  My beauty routine definitely gets a bit lazy in the summertime.  Especially with the serious heatwave we've been suffering through in Chicago lately, it's not worth the extra time and effort on my hair and makeup when you instantly start baking once you step outside.  One of the first products they featured in this list is Batiste Dry Shampoo. I swear by this stuff!! A friend of mine turned me on to it about a year ago and I can't live without it ever since.  It has honestly changed my life and totally made my morning routine much easier.  I now only wash my hair every 3 days.  The 2 days in between I use a little bit of this magic. It did take my hair a while to get used to it when I first started using it, but soon enough it was perfect.  And the best part? It's only $7.99 at Ulta! (gotta love those weekly Ulta coupons!)  You must try it.  I highly suggest the new "Fresh" scent!

No comments: