Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big Joe!

I am a big fan of Cougar Town and proud of it!  I wasn't sure how I felt about the show at first but after this past season I am hooked.  It is hilarious!  I actually find myself laughing out loud while I watch it.  The cast is awesome and the humor is so quick and witty, I love it!  My favorite scenes are when Courtney Cox pulls out her wine glass "Big Joe," who later died (was broken) so she bought "Big Carl" as a replacement.


I recently came across this wine glass on Vat19's website that reminded me a lot of the late Big Joe.  It holds an entire bottle of wine in this one glass.  Genius huh?  I mean, there are plenty of nights that I happen to finish off a whole bottle myself.  But if I had this beauty, then I could say I'm having "Just one glass" and not feel like such a lush...right? 

Image via Vat19.com

No comments: