Thursday, July 14, 2011

Arm Candy

When it comes to jewelry, I used to be strictly a necklace girl, but recently I've fallen in love with bracelets.  I seriously can't get enough of them!  It's such an easy way to dress up a simple outfit or add a splash of color to a basic black tee.  It seems like every store is packed with vibrant bangles this season!  Here's some of my faves...

Nicole Miller's Indego Africa Fabric Wrap Bracelets.  $25 for a set of 3. I LOVE the bright patterns and the bows give them just a touch of girlie-ness.  And the best part is, 15% of the proceeds are donated to Indego Africa.

Forever 21 Lacquered Pyramid Bracelet for $12.80.  So flashy and definitely makes a statement.  Perfect for evenings out!

Exotic Animal Bangle from The Limited, currently on sale for $17.94!  The snake-like print is so much fun in the bright yellow color. Perfect to punch-up a black ensemble!

No comments: