Friday, July 22, 2011

Sack Lunch

I'm always looking for new and delicious ideas for sack lunches to take to work.  The criteria: they must be easy to make (before I was limited to a microwave as my only cooking tool, but recently my office has invested in a toaster oven which has totally changed the way I eat lunch!), it must be easy to transport, if I must assemble it at work then there must be a small number of ingredients to transport, I'd like it to be relatively healthy, and most importantly, it has to be absolutely YUMMY!  I generally pick one lunch and eat the same thing for a week at work.  Then when the next weekend rolls around, I come up with a new idea.  Well I think I just stumbled upon next week's sack lunch - a Ham, Brie and Apple Sandwich courtesy of Framed Cooks.  Thank you for the tasty idea!  It sounds so refreshing, perfect lunch for this Chicago summer.  YUM!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: