Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shadowbox

I have a cute little shadow box in my room that is about halfway filled with various knick-knacks I've acquired over the years.  I've always thought that I could get more use out of it, and make it more appealing to look at but I wasn't quite sure how to go about that.  Then today I came across this image of artist Sarah Illenberger's shadowbox which she uses for both knick-knacks as well as jewelry.  Brilliant!  I think I might have to put some nails in mine and get started on this!  Hopefully I can make it look as effortlessly cluttered and cool as she did!


Photo found via Freunde von Freunden.  Check out the rest of the potos of her house.  I swear she designed it with me in mind.  From the furry seat-cover to the globe collection.  I want it all!

No comments: