Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Breakfast

With Thanksgiving just a few days away, I am already drooling over all the food my Mom and Dad will be cooking up.  I can't wait for the turnip and potatoes and turkey and to smother my entire plate in gravy. YUM!  Nick and I want to bring something to contribute this year but since we have a 3 hour train ride, it needs to be something that can travel and re-heat well.

I came across this recipe for Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Cooking Classy and almost fell out of my chair.  Cinnamon rolls are a favorite holiday breakfast treat for my family and the thought of combining them with pumpkin...well, it doesn't get better than that.

The recipe looks a bit more detailed than what I'm used to (I'm more of a frozen cinnamon roll maker), but I'm going to give it a whirl!



No comments: