Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Breakfast

With Thanksgiving just a few days away, I am already drooling over all the food my Mom and Dad will be cooking up.  I can't wait for the turnip and potatoes and turkey and to smother my entire plate in gravy. YUM!  Nick and I want to bring something to contribute this year but since we have a 3 hour train ride, it needs to be something that can travel and re-heat well.

I came across this recipe for Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Cooking Classy and almost fell out of my chair.  Cinnamon rolls are a favorite holiday breakfast treat for my family and the thought of combining them with pumpkin...well, it doesn't get better than that.

The recipe looks a bit more detailed than what I'm used to (I'm more of a frozen cinnamon roll maker), but I'm going to give it a whirl!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you prefer something startup new? Open and look at this page. Only there the choice of girls for every will and completely free! They are hardcore slaves, they will and want implement everything you say !
http://gov.shortcm.li/kings1#Q62